2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

PU CET Law

I want to join Panjab University(PU) to pursue undergraduate law course . Will you tell me when the Common Entrance Test (CET) of the Panjab University(PU), Chandigarh will be conducted ? Can you provide me application form to apply to PU CET exam ?
6th August 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: PU CET Law

Can you provide me the important dates for BA/B.Com LLB Entrance Test 2018 conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh?
6th August 2018, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PU CET Law

The important dates and other details for BA/B.Com LLB Entrance Test 2018 conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh are as follows:

Important Dates 2018

Availability of Prospectus & Entrance Test Form on the Website begins on 28th March 2018
Last Date for Submitting Entrance Test Form & Generation of the Bank Challan: 11th May 2018
Last Date for Deposit of Fee in any Branch of SBI using Website Generated Bank Challan: 14th May 2018 (Monday upto 3:59 pm)
Last Date for Uploading of Photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website: 16th May 018
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Form along with required documents for claiming the concession of Entrance Test Fee for SC/ST/PwD/P.U. Employee: 21st May 2018 upto 4.00 pm
Availability of Admit Card: 28th May 2018 (Monday)
Date of Entrance Test: 07th June 2018 (Thursday, Centre for the Entrance Test: Chandigarh Only)
Date of Declaration of Result: 19th June 2018
Availability of Admission Form on the Website: 20th June 2018
Counselling starts from 19th July 2018

Exam Pattern

The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper on "Legal and General Awareness" as per the details given below:

Number of Question - 100
Marks allotted to each Question - 1 mark each
Marks deducted for each wrong answer 0.25 mark
Total Marks for the paper - 100 marks
Duration of the Paper - 90 minutes
Out of these 100 questions, 60 questions will be based on Testing General Knowledge and Current Affairs, 20 Aptitude for Law, 10 Testing Mental Ability and rest of the 10 questions testing English Language
The Question Paper will be available in English, Hindi and Punjabi (except for the portion "Proficiency in English Language")
The medium of instruction for teaching and semester examination will be English only

Entrance Test Fee (Non-refundable):

General Category - Rs.2100/-
SC/ST/PwD Category - Rs.1050/-
Candidates who were to avail the concession in Entrance Test Form Fee under the category SC/ST/PwD, needed to send the self-attested copy of category certificate along with printout of Entrance Test Form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in