2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

14th August 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: PTU-Recognition By UGC

Is I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar Punjab recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC)?
14th August 2018, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU-Recognition By UGC

Yeah, I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar Punjab is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC).

The University is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.

It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above.

IKGPTU is undertaking and supervising the instructions and award of 30+ bachelor's degrees in Engineering & Technology & 20+ in non-AICTE & UGC courses.

Features -

The University has 78.16 acres of land with covered area more than 5.0 lac square feet.

State-of-the-art laboratories and air conditioned classrooms.

Wi-Fi campus with leased line Internet facility.

Newly furnished hostel accommodation.

State-of-art sports facilities.

Modern cafeteria & central library.

Transportation facilities.

Academic support to approx. 1.5 lakhs (including 1,500 plus international students from 30 plus countries) students enrolled in 186 affiliated institutes/colleges.

Short term courses in foreign language for enhancing employability of students.

Human Values & Professional Ethics course for all students, in collaboration with NRCVEE, IIT Delhi and IIIT Hyderabad.

Periodic restructuring and updating of the courses to match international standards in consultation with the help of Industrialists / R&D / Academia.

Access to e-journals in different subjects.

Contact-

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
VPO - Ibban, Kapurthala-144603,
Distt. Kapurthala
Phone: +91-1822-662533,35,82
Email: registrar@ptu.ac.in

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in