2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th September 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Ptu pit

Hii friend , I want to take Admission in Punjab Institute of Technology, Hoshiarpur , which is Affiliated by Punjab Technical University , Will you please provide ,me Course offered of this Institute ???
12th September 2015, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ptu pit

Punjab Technical University is a State University It is Located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India. It was established in 16 January 1997 Under act of State Legislature .

The Punjab Institute of Technology, Hoshiarpur is one of the newly planned PITs by the Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. These institutions are planned with the vision to spread quality education in the region which is vastly covered by Kandi area.

The admission process of Punjab Institute of Technology, Hoshiarpur will perform a college preparatory function and help students to develop and articulate an educational plan, as well as begin to create connections with the college’s faculty and staff. in fact, admissions will serve as part of the transition to college.

Courses Offered with Course Name & Intake Seats :

B.Tech(Computer Science & Engg.)

B.Tech (Civil Engg.)

B.Tech(Mech. Engg.)

For fees structure of B.Tech (Lateral Entry) , Here I am providing image of this page

Director Contact Details :

Punjab Institute of Technology
Transit Campus: - Pt. J. R. Polytechnic College
Jalandhar-Hoshiarpur Road
Hoshiarpur-146001, Punjab, India
Email:- pithoshiarpur@rediff.com

Address :
Punjab Institute of Technology, Hoshiarpur
Jalandhar Road
Hoshiarpur
Punjab 146001

[MAP]Punjab Institute of Technology, Hoshiarpur[/MAP]