2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

PTU Engineering

I have passed 12th standard with Science. Now I want to do UG Degree in Engineering from PTU. What disciplines offers by PTU for UG Degree Programs in Engineering? Provide the scheme for admission at Punjab Technical University? List of affiliated engineering colleges from PTU for UG Engineering Programs?
Similar Threads
Thread
Part time BE or B.Tech Civil Engineering colleges after Diploma in Engineering
School of Safety & Occupational Health Engineering Bengal Engineering and Science Uni
Indian Engineering Service last year question papers of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Engineering Service Electrical Engineering previous year question papers
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam Civil Engineering Paper
Indian Engineering Service previous year question papers of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Engineering Services Civil Engineering Exam Preparation Books
Universities offer Distance Engineering after Completing Diploma in Civil Engineering
SCMS School of Engineering & Technology Automobile Engineering Admission Details
Engineering colleges in Madhya Pradesh offering B.E in electrical engineering to dipl
Colleges of lateral entry admission in engineering after Diploma in Civil Engineering
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Mechanical Engineering previous year question p
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering study material of Civil Engineering
Karnataka PGCET M.Tech syllabus of Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering last year papers of Instrumentation Engineering
Indian Engineering Service previous year question papers of Civil Engineering
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam last year papers of Mechanical Engineering
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam syllabus of Mechanical Engineering
Combined Engineering Services Examination electrical engineering model question paper
UPSC Combined Engineering Services exam study material of Electrical Engineering
19th July 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: PTU Engineering

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Computer Architecture of the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University ?
19th July 2018, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU Engineering

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, formerly Punjab Technical University, is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.

The Syllabus of the Computer Architecture of the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University is given below

Computer Architecture

Principles of computer design - software / hardware interaction, cost/benefit concept of layers inarchitecture design

Basic Computer Organization taking 8085 as an example binary arithmetic - add, subtract,multiply - algorithms and implementations. carry look ahead add fast adders.

CPU design - Choice of instruction set control structure hardwired and microprogrammed control- RISC vs CISC, Pipelining in CPU design superscalar machines.
Memory hierarchy design caches, main memory, Interleave memory virtual memory architecturalaids in implementing these.

I/O Modes- program interrupt, DMA, Channel, I/O Processor. [15%]
I/O performance measures - Buses connecting I/O devices to CPU/memory - interaction withoperating system Serial/Parallel Interfaces taking 8251 and 8255 as examples.

Performance evaluation SPEC marks LINPACK Whetstone Dhrystone etc., Transactionprocessing benchmarks. [10%]

Multiprocessors - Parallel & distributed computers - SIMD SPMD and MIMD machines. [10%]

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Syllabus of the Computer Architecture of the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University

Contact Details :
I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University
Address: Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Ibban, Kapurthala, Punjab 144603

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in