2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th April 2018, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: PTU Center In Punjab

I have heard a lot about I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar (IKGPTU) and searching for the study center located in Punjab for doing higher studies. Will you provide me list of PTU University study Center located in Punjab also provide their address and contacts?
17th April 2018, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU Center In Punjab

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar (IKGPTU) is one of the leading state technical university developed under the aegis of government of Punjab to promote Technical Education, Research and Innovation offering courses.

List of centers:

1 Punjab Institute of Technology (PIT) Inside Govt. Polytechnic Campus, Polytechnic Road ; Near GNDU; PO: Chheharata; GT Road Amritsar Amritsar

2 Beant College of Engineering & Technology National Highway-15, Gurdaspur, Punjab Gurdaspur Gurdaspur

3 Punjab Institute of Technology (PIT) GTB GARH (RODE),NEAR GOVT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE THE BAGAPURANA GTB Garh Moga
4 Punjab Institute of Technology (PIT) Hoshiarpur Transit Campus.:- Pt.Jagat Ram Govt .Polytechnical College ,Jalandhar Road Hoshiarpur Hoshiarpur
5 Punjab Institute of Management PTU Main Campus, Kapurthala Jalandhar Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City Kapurthala Kapurthala
6 Guru Nanak Institute of Management & Technolgy Gujarkhan Campus, Gujarkhan Road, Model Town, Ludhiana Ludhiana Ludhiana
7 PTU Mohali Campus C-102/B, Phase VII, Industrial Area, Sector-119 Mohali Mohali
8 SSD College of Professional Studies, Bhokhra, Bathinda Goniana Road, Adjoining SSD Krishna Vatika Sen. Sec. School, Bhokhra, Bathinda - 151201 Bathinda Bathinda
9 Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ramnagar Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway,Sector-8,Ramnagar,Banur (Dist. Patiala) Ramanagar Patiala
10 Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering & Technology Main Patiala Road, Sangrur Sangrur Sangrur

Punjab Technical University
Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City
Kapurthala- 144603 (Punjab)
e-mail: edvantage@ptu.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in