2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

9th August 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: PTU bsc ft question papers

Hello sir, Im doing BSC in fashion technology from Punjab Technical University. I want question paper. Is there any one can provide me Punjab Technical University BSC FT question papers?
9th August 2018, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU bsc ft question papers

The Punjab Technical University is offering B.Sc. Fashion Technology is a 03 years Non-AICTE Course. Each year consists of 02 semesters.

The course of study of B.Sc. Fashion Technology is divided into 06 semesters and the university examination will held at the end of every semester in the months of November/ December (for semester I, lII, V) and April May (for semester II, IV, VI) or as decided by the comportment authority

Get download Punjab Technical University BSC FT question papers:

Punjab Technical University BSC FT question papers:

HISTORY OF INDIAN TEXTILES
Subject Code : BSCTD-101

Time : 3 Hrs. Max. Marks : 75

INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
1. Do any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.

1. Describe Indian textile history with reference to geographical influences on Costumes/Textiles in India.

2. How did economic factor influences Indian Textiles, explain it in details.

3. Discuss briefly about the Indian Textiles after and before the independence of India.

4. Explain various changing scenario of Indian Textiles from Indus Valley Civilisation to today scenario.

5. Discuss briefly the Textiles/Costumes used and developed during the VEDICPeriod in India.

6. Discuss the influences and changes of Indian Textiles by Mughal period.

7. Describe also the Ancient and Medieval Indian Historic periods influences on Indian Textile designs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in