2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

PTU AIEEE Counselling

Hello sir I have given AIEEE exam and waiting for the counseling at the PTU (Punjab Technical University Jalandhar). Can you please provide me the AIEEE PTU counseling details and the selection procedure of the AIEEE counseling at the PTU (Punjab Technical University Jalandhar)?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE through AIEEE
Admission In LPU Through AIEEE
AIEEE Quota in MP PET
Rajasthan Technical University Counselling Through AIEEE
MHT CET AIEEE Cutoff
Aieee pdf
OJEE Counselling Through AIEEE
Uttarakhand Technical University AIEEE Counselling
AIEEE Cut Off For NIT Srinagar
AIEEE cut off
CET Or AIEEE
AIEEE Nit Warangal
Orissa JEE Counselling Through AIEEE
AIEEE CCB Org
Aieee cbse
AIEEE Applications
AIEEE notification
AIEEE Notification for
AIEEE Brochure PDF
AIEEE CCB Ac In
13th August 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: PTU AIEEE Counselling

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Counselling Procedure of the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University ?
13th August 2018, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU AIEEE Counselling

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, formerly Punjab Technical University, is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.

Counselling Details

IKGPTU has been appointed as an authority competent to conduct Centralized Online Counselling for making Admissions to the following AICTE courses running in the Campuses / Affiliated Colleges of IKGPTU Jalandhar, MRSPTU Bathinda & PAU Ludhiana

Counselling Procedure

Centralized Online Counselling Fee Payment
Registration
Choice Filling
Result / Allotment of Seat
Reporting at Allotted Institute
Final Confirmation by allotted Institute after Verification of Documents/Certificates

Instruction for the Counselling

Candidates are advised to visit the above mentioned websites regularly for updates
related to Centralized Online Counselling.

(c) Candidates are advised not to submit original certificates at college at the time of admission.

(d) The details regarding the total number of seats in a particular college is available onwebsite www.ptu.ac.in under Admissions 2018-19 link.

(e) Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme is applicable under IKGPTU & MRSPTU for Punjab Residentsonly. Fee waiver seats are not available in PAU, Ludhiana.

(f) In case of Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, Total number of seats will be 5% over and abovethe sanctioned intake of the course.

(g) In case of non availability of students in Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, the same shall not begiven to any other category of applicants.

(h) Student admitted under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme and such a beneficiary shall not beallowed to change institution or course under any circumstances

(i) Tuition Fee waiver to a student shall be applicable for the complete duration of the course.

(j) The student availing Tuition Fee Waiver seat will not be entitled to avail financial
assistance under any other Government Scheme whatsoever. However, he / she shall be eligible for any scholarship available on competition / merit basis

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Contact Details

Punjab Technical University
Address: Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Ibban, Kapurthala, Punjab 144603
Phone: 0182 266 2549
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjab Technical University Counselling Details.pdf (1.34 MB, 71 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in