2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

PTU Affiliation

My name is gourav saini. I want to take admission in PTU for BCA (Bachelor of computer Application). So please provide me affiliated college list and entrance examination detail of Panjab Technical University?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Kurukshetra Affiliation
KUK university affiliation
SMU University Affiliation
Affiliation of Aims
IIM Ahmedabad Affiliation
NIBM Affiliation
IIT Bombay Affiliation
EIILM Affiliation
IIM Lucknow Affiliation
LPU university affiliation
BSP B.Ed affiliation
PDPU Affiliation
MDU Affiliation
NIT Calicut Affiliation
GLA University Affiliation
IIPM affiliation
WLC College Affiliation
RVD University affiliation
CMD College Affiliation
RVD universities affiliation
3rd May 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: PTU Affiliation

I have heard a lot about I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar (IKGPTU) and planning to pursue higher studies from here. Will you tell details about PTU University affiliations and Achievements of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University so I plan to join?
3rd May 2018, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU Affiliation

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Jalandhar (IKGPTU) is one of the leading state technical university developed under the aegis of government of Punjab to promote Technical Education, Research and Innovation offering courses.

PTU Affiliation

UGC, ACU, IAU, AIU, AICTE, NAAC, COA, PCI,

Achievements of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University

Overall ranked 3rd in State, 33rd in research and 54th among top 100 Universities of India in NIRF ranking (National Institutional Ranking Framework) by All-India Ranking 2016 conducted by Ministry of HRD.

University has been awarded as the Best University Promoting High Quality Research at Masters and Doctoral Thesis Work category in the CCI Technology Education Excellence Awards 2013.

This award was instituted by a Consortium of Co-Chairpersons-Industry (CCI) of Gujarat Technological University (GTU), jointly with the Communication Multimedia and Infrastructure Association of India (CMAI).

eINDlA 2010 Award of the Year as ICT Enabled University of the Year and Open and Distance Learning Initiative of the Year Award by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, Govt. of India.

University provides grants for organizing FDPs/STCs/Workshops/Seminars.

The University has various prestigious collaborations with number of national institutes like Thompson Rivers University Canada, Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management-Gwalior, Sardar Swaran Singh National Institute of Renewable Energy-Kapurthala, Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana, Baba Farid University of Health SciencesFaridkot.

I.K. Gujral Punjab Techncial University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
VPO - Ibban, Kapurthala-144603,
Distt. Kapurthala
Phone: +91-1822-662533,35,82
Email: registrar@ptu.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in