2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2016, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PTET Control Room General Guidelines

As you are asking for Rajasthan PTET Control Room contact numbers for General Guidelines for this exam, so here I am providing same for you:

Postal Address
Coordinator PTET
Jai Narain Vyas University
IV FS-5 Sector-3 Staff Quarters
New Campus Road
Jodhpur (RAJ.) 342011
Phone Numbers
0291-2652653,0291-2652654
Fax 0291-2635598
Email ptetjod2014[at]gmail[dot]com

Rajasthan PTET Pattern:-

The PTET Examination will consist of one question paper containing following four Sections:

•Mental Ability
• Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test
•General Awareness, and
• Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)

Section A:-

Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities: (i) Reasoning, (ii) Imagination, (iii) Judgement & Decision Making, (iv) Creative Thinking, (v) Generalization, (vi) Drawing Inferences, etc.

Section B : Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly on the following areas: (i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 1 and 0.

Section C: General awareness Section shall consist of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions mainly regarding the following areas: (i) Current affair (National & International), (ii) Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.

Section D: Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consists of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.

(i) All questions in Question-Paper shall be objective type multiple choice questions with at least four alternative answers (See sample question under heading ‘Model Question Paper’)
(ii) The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except for the Language Proficiency Section. In case of discrepancy in options of answers or in question paper the English version be treated as final.
(iii) The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
(iv) Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600.
(v) Full 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. In Attitude & Aptitude Section, however, the answer will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. This means that answer to each question will carry marks of 3, 2, 1 and 0.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in