2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

PSSOU Pre Bed Model Answer

When the Pt.Sundarlal Sharma (open) University released notice for admission test for Pre B.Ed Course? I want model question papers with their answer key with detailed solution of Pre B.Ed admission Test of PSSOU. So can I get question banks which contains model question papers and answer keys from the PSSOU Exam Office?
Similar Threads
Thread
PSSOU AC Assignment
PSSOU Pre B.Ed result
PSSOU.Ac.In D.ED Result
MP PET Model Answer
PSSOU Results Ac In
PSSOU D.Ed Result
Result of PSSOU
Result PSSOU
Model Answer of MP PET
CGPSC Model Answer Sheet
RRB Chennai Model Question Paper with Answer Pdf
UGC Net Model Answer
Model Answer Sheet MPPSC
PSSOU Recruitment
RRB section engineer model question paper with answer pdf
PSSOU syllabus
SSC Model Question Paper With Answer
PSSOU Study Center PSSOU Chhattisgarh
VAO model question papers with answer key in Tamil
IBPS Clerk Exam model paper with answer
13th May 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: PSSOU Pre Bed Model Answer

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the BEd I Semester Examination of the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University ?
13th May 2018, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University is a state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is a state open university offering distance education.

The Question Paper of the BEd I Semester Examination of the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University is given below

The Question Paper Has the Following Pattern

Duration : 3 Hours

Question No 0 to 8 is very Short Ans Type Question
Carries 1 Marks

Question Nos. 09 to 14 are very short answer type questions. Attempt any /onr questions. Each question canies 2 | marks.

Question Nos. 15 to 18 are sho( answer type questions. Attempt any rhree questions.

Question Nos' 19 to 22 arc half long answer type questions. Attempt any ,l,o questions Each question carries l0 mark. Answer each of These questions in about 300 words.

Question Nos. 23 and 24 are long answer q'?e questions. Attempt any one question. Each question carries l7 marks

Question Paper of the BEd I Semester Examination of the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University
pssou.ac.in/OLDQ/7.pdf

For any Queries you may Contact to the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University
Address: Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg , Gram Post-Birkona, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009
Phone: 077522 10315
12th September 2019, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) Pre B.ed entrance exam 2018 answer key , so will you plz provide me same here ??
12th September 2019, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) is a state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.

Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) Pre B.ed entrance exam 2018 answer key

University profile:

Type Public, Open

Established 2005

Chancellor Governor of Chhattisgarh

Vice-Chancellor B. G. Singh

Location Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India

Campus Urban

Affiliations UGC, DEC

Departments

Faculty of Arts (Department of English, Hindi, Library Science )

Faculty of Science and Technology

Faculty of Social Science(Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work etc. )

Faculty of Commerce

Faculty of Education

Faculty of Computer Science (DCA, PGDCA, and BCA)

Faculty of Yoga, Jyotish and Vastu
7th May 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

<span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When the Pt.Sundarlal Sharma (open) University released notice for admission test for Pre B.Ed Course?</span> [QUOTE = अनरजिस्टर्ड? 247164] जब पं.सुंदरलाल शर्मा (खुला) विश्वविद्यालय ने प्री बीएड कोर्स के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए नोटिस जारी किया?</span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">I want model question papers with their answer key with detailed solution of Pre B.Ed admission Test of PSSOU.</span> मुझे पीएसओयू के प्री बीएड प्रवेश परीक्षा के विस्तृत समाधान के साथ उनकी उत्तर कुंजी के साथ मॉडल प्रश्न पत्र चाहिए।</span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">So can I get question banks which contains model question papers and answer keys from the PSSOU Exam Office?
</span> तो क्या मुझे ऐसे प्रश्न बैंक मिल सकते हैं, जिनमें पीएसएसओयू परीक्षा कार्यालय से मॉडल प्रश्न पत्र और उत्तर कुंजी हैं? [/ QUOTE]</span>

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in