2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th December 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Psdc mba

I am planning to join Penang Skills Development Centre (PSDC) for doing MBA degree and want to know details about this course. Will you tell me what the objective of this PSDC MBA course and also tell me what the minimum entry requirements for this MBA?
11th December 2015, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Psdc mba

Penang Skills Development Centre (PSDC) is an industry-driven education and development institution that provides various training programs to the students.

About Penang Skills Development Centre (PSDC), Penang MBA Course:

Program Objectives:

to develop an understanding and ability to manage within specific functional areas of management.
to develop a generalist’s perception of the organisation to eschew narrow functional perspective and ensure inter-functional
cooperation.
to help participants become familiar with multimedia applications in strategic decision making.
to provide a stimulating intellectual challenge and opportunity to develop interpersonal and leadership skills.

Minimum Entry Requirement

a bachelor’s degree with honours or CGPA of 2.00 and above in a related field from MMU or equivalent from another recognised university; or
any other academic qualifications equivalent to (a), as approved by the Senate.

English Language Requirement

a minimum overall TOEFL score of 580 (paper based) or 237 (computer based) or 92 (internet based) ; or
a minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5; or
a credit in 1119 English Examination; or
a minimum score of 580 in Multimedia University’s English Language Proficiency Test; or
a minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.

Study Duration
Full-time: 1.5-3 yrs
Part-time: 2-5 yrs

Tuition Fees (Ringgit Malaysia)
Local: Cyberjaya & Melaka : 22 100
PSDC : 25 040
International: 32 170

Contact
Telephone: +603 - 8312 5577
Facsimile:+603 - 8312 5587
Email:mba@mmu.edu.my / saravanan.muthaiyah@mmu.edu.my

Address:

PSD
1, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Bandar Bayan Baru, Bayan Lepas, 11909, Kawasan Perindustrian Bayan Lepas, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
Phone:+60 4-634 0111

Map location:

[MAP]Penang Skills Development Centre[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in