2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Prsa Aviva

I heard that PRSA is a long-term investment that aims to help you build up a pot of money that you can use to provide an income for yourself when you retire.Is it a safe Investment from your opinion. Will you tell me how it is safe or beneficial for the employs?
Similar Threads
Thread
PRSA Nashville
Prsa eugene
PRSA Jacksonville
PRSA National
PRSA Key West
IRDA Aviva Claim Ratio
Aviva IRDA
Aviva Life Insurance IRDA
Prsa swmo
Aviva Life Insurance Co Ltd
Aviva Life Insurance Contact
Aviva life insurance
PRSA Kansas
Aviva Life Insurance Contact Number
PRSA journal
PRSA Jobs
PRSA Silver Anvil
PRSA Avc
PRSA v Personal Pension
PRSA Dominos
16th August 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: Prsa Aviva

I want to get the details of Personal Retirement Savings Account PRSA in Aviva so will you provide me?
16th August 2018, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Prsa Aviva

Personal Retirement Savings Account PRSA is a long-term investment that aims to help you build up a pot of money that you can use to provide an income for yourself when you retire.

Its a long-term saving product which is specifically designed to help you build up a pot of money to use to provide an income for yourself when you retire.

You wont be able to take your money until you retire.

There are two types of PRSA available:

1 - Standard PRSA has a maximum charge of 5% on the contributions you pay and 1% per annum on your fund value.

2 - Non-Standard PRSA doesnt have any maximum limits on charges but has a wider fund selection available for you to invest in.

Who can take out a PRSA?

PRSAs are available to everyone, whatever your job or employment status.

You can even continue to contribute to a PRSA after you retire up to age 75.

When you retire

You can choose to take benefits from a PRSA at a retirement date of your choice between 60 and 75.

If you are seriously ill or retiring from employment you may be able to take benefits earlier than this.

How does it work?

You invest money either regularly or make one off payments as and when you want. The money that you contribute into a PRSA is usually subject to tax relief up to certain limits and you can change how much you are paying or stop your contributions at any time without any charge or penalty.

This money is invested in funds, which you can choose based on your retirement goals and your attitude to risk. Please note that the funds available to choose from are different between the Standard and Non-Standard PRSAs.

The aim is to grow your pension money over time, however you need to be aware that, regardless of which funds you choose, the value of your pension money can go down as well as up.

Contact-

1890 24 22 27

You can also call on: 091 784440
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday Closed
Bank Holidays Closed

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in