2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Project Management Question Paper Mumbai University

I am studying in MBA 3rd semester at Mumbai University. My exams of 3rd semester will start in next month. So I want to start preparation from today. But I don’t have any study material except books. Anyone provide question papers of Project Management Subject which paper will hold first. So from where I can get question papers of Project Management Subject of MBA Program of Mumbai University?

Last edited by sumit; 9th February 2020 at 01:12 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
Mumbai University F.Y.B.Com question paper
Mumbai University MSC Organic Chemistry Question Paper
TYB.Com Mumbai University Question Paper
Mumbai University EVS Question Paper
Madras University Financial Management Question Paper
Mumbai University T.Y.B.Com Exam Question Paper
VB Question Paper Of Mumbai University
Engineering Drawing Question Paper Of Mumbai University
Fluid Mechanics Question Paper of Mumbai University
Mumbai University Old Question Paper For Tybsc Chemistry
Operation Research Mumbai University Question paper
Automobile Engineering Question Paper Mumbai University
CP 1 Question Paper Mumbai University
Mumbai University TYBA Economics Question Paper
Mumbai University 3rd semester B-Pharmacy Question Paper
MCA Mumbai University DBMS Question Paper
Mumbai University TYB.Com Question Paper
Mumbai University B.Com of Financial Accounting question paper
University of Mumbai TYB.Com Exam Question Paper
15th May 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: Project Management Question Paper Mumbai University

i am in MMS second yr students this is my 4 th sem i want a project manangement question paper of last year
15th May 2018, 09:32 AM
divya-kamble

i am a MMS second year student from mumbai university i want some last year question papers for my reference i want the question and answer bank also
28th December 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus for Master Degree in Architecture (Project Management) Program offered by the University of Mumbai on which the question paper is based?
28th December 2019, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

The syllabus for Master Degree in Architecture (Project Management) Program offered by the University of Mumbai on which the question paper is based is as follows:

First Semester
Sub: ‐ Principles of Management

1. Introduction to Management
What is Management? It’s Need ,Importance & Purpose, Evolution of Managements thought,
Different Schools/ approaches to Management: Behavioral, Quantitative, Systems, Contingency Approach

2. Construction Management
Nature of Construction Industry, Role of Architects and Engineer, Special Charactertics of
Construction activity, their Influence on Construction Managements, Development of
Construction Management, Scope of Construction Management Project Management,
Contracts Managements functions of Construction Managements.

3. Project Manager
Managing projects vis‐à‐via Managing Routine activities, Qualities of Project Manager, Selection of Project Manager, Training for a Project Manager.

4. Management Planning
What is planning? Importance of Planning, Types of Planning, levels of Planning, Strategies,
Policies, Procedure, Rules etc. in the context of Planning.

5. Organizing
Organizing as a Management process, Principles of Organization, Different Structures of
organizations such as line, Line & Staff, Functional, Matrix or project Organization:
Characteristics, Features, their Merits and Limitation, Ownerships of Organization: Sole
Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Ltd., Public Ltd. . Introduction to Organizational climate,
Decision Making, Group Decision Making, Staffing: What is Staffing? Steps involved in Staffing, Recruitment, Staffing, Performance Appraisal Development.

6. Leading
Leadership Characteristics, Entrepreneur, Leader And Manger Distinguished, Motivation,
Managing Conflicts, Leadership Traits And Styles, Different Approaches To Leadership.

7. Communication Process
Types Of Communication, Communication Model, Feedback, Effective Communication, Listening Skills.

8. Controlling
Controlling as a Management function, Direct and Indirect Control, Elements of Control,
Prerequisites for Effective Control.

Syllabus Master Degree in Architecture (Project Management) University of Mumbai

27th November 2023, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a MMS second year student from mumbai university i want some last year question papers for my reference i want the question and answer bank also

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in