2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd December 2014, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure for summer internship in BHEL

The BHEL is stands for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. The BHEL offers the Summer Training for B.Tech. 6Th semester students and Management 2nd Semester students

For the current session BHEL, Haridwar will open registration process for Summer Training on 2nd April 2014. ‘

The Students who wants to apply for summer internship in BHEL will have to personally visit BHEL, Haridwar
Vocational Training Centre for registration.

Interested students may go through the details and plan for their registration accordingly.
BHEL summer internship notice

Address:

BHEL Haridwar
Central Foundry Forge Plant
BHEL Township, Jwalapur, Uttarakhand ‎

Map
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=BHEL+Haridwar&hl=en&hq=BHEL+Haridwar&radius =15000&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
16th November 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am shani raj yadav student of the B.tech EEE 3rd year? I want to join the summer internship in BHEL? Can you plaese tell me about the Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
23rd December 2016, 09:41 AM

I am student of the B.tech EEE 3rd year? I want to join the summer internship in BHEL? Can you plaese tell me about the Procedure for summer internship in BHEL.
17th September 2019, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy would you plz let me know procedure for summer internship in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) , so will you plz let me know about the same , as my cousin asking me about it ??
17th September 2019, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1964, BHEL is India's largest power generation equipment manufacturer.

Applicants need to fill the training form available in their college and address it to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre at the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) office they wish to intern in. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) doesnt entertain personal applications unless you have a strong contact in there. The whole process of hiring interns is subject to availability of mentors/guides and is not quite transparent. Applicants have to pay approximately 500 INR per week for the internship.

Company profile
Type
State-owned enterprise
Traded as BSE: 500103
NSE: BHEL
Industry Electrical equipments
Founded 1964
Founder Government of India
Headquarters New Delhi, India
Area served
Worldwide
Key people
Dr.Nalin Shinghal
(Chairman & MD)
Products Gas and Steam Turbines
Boilers

Electric Motors

Electric Locomotives

Generators

Heat Exchangers

Switchgears and Sensors

Automation and Control Systems

Power electronics

Transmission systems
Revenue Increase₹29,474.99 crore (US$4.3 billion) (2017)
Operating income
Increase ₹627.83 crore (US$91 million) (2017)
Net income
Increase ₹495.86 crore (US$72 million) (2017)
Total assets Decrease₹61,230.20 crore (US$8.9 billion) (2017)
Number of employees
39,821(2017)
16th September 2023, 07:22 AM
nysa

I am CSE student in 3 rs semester and wants to do internship in BHEL

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in