2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

21st July 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure For Revaluation In Anna University

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me how to fill form for Revaluation In Anna University? Please provide me procedure for Revaluation In Anna University?
21st July 2018, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure For Revaluation In Anna University

The Anna University Revaluation notification for Feb Special arrear exam result was released. Candidates whove appeared for the February / march arrear examination may fill Revaluation form.

Last Date to Apply for Revaluation of Photocopy of answer script is May 10th, 2018.

Dates are closed for fill Revaluation In Anna University. But here Im giving you procedure for Revaluation In Anna University for future use.

Anna University Revaluation procedure has changes to be followed for Nov/Dec & April/May exams, for all UG / PG of anna univ & affiliated colleges.

The Results of February / March Examinations (Special Examinations) conducted for the students who have exhausted the maximum period of study are published.

Students can apply for the photocopy of answer scripts through the Principals of the respective colleges of study.

The last date for applying for photocopy for the Students is 10-05-2018

Notification of procedure for Revaluation In Anna University

Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs. 300 per script on or before the last date for applying photocopy.

After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation.

Important dates:

Application forms for photocopy of answer scripts can be downloaded April 23rd, 2018

Last Date for submission of application with acknowledgement of remittance of fee,
Students of CEG,ACT & SAP campus : Bi-Centernnial Building, CEG Campus
Students of M.I.T Campus contact April 25, 2018

Issue of Photocopy of answer scripts
CEG & SAP Campus students contact: Bi-Centennial Building CEG Campus
ACT & MIT Campus students : Respective DCOE Office April 28th, 2018

Discrepancies like total mistake, omission in valuation to be brought to the notice of ACOE ( UDs ) April 30, 2017

Application forms for reavluation of answer scripts can be downloaded from April 28th, 2018
Last Date for submission of application for revaluation of answer scripts with acknowledgement of remittance of fee
Main Campus: Bi-Centennial Building, CEG Campus
M.I.T Campus: DCOE, MIT Campus April 30, 2018

Fee for Photocopy Rs.300/paper
Fee for Revaluation Rs.200 /paper

Tags
revaluation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in