2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2014, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to join RAW

Here I am providing the Process of joining RAW as Secret Agent of RAW - Research & Analysis Wings which you are looking for.

First of all let me tell you that that there is no direct recruitment process for any post of agent or other higher one to join RAW in India

RAW India hires those officers of higher rank for the post of Agent and Intelligence Officer to work abroad India as a secret agent who are–
IPS Officers
Central Intelligence Officers
CID Officers
Head of the militaries of India - IMA, INA, AFA etc.

So you should try to join other national services first and get ready to serve anywhere in India to become a Agent of RAW India

UPSC - Union Public Service Commission Conduct open recruitment process for IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS etc. posts in India through Indian Civil Service EXamination so you can apply for this examination and prefer for IPS Officer job and then start serving the country after becoming IPS Officer

For these you should be graduate in any discipline and your age should be between 21-30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST

IB - Intelligence Bureau recruit - Assistant Central Intelligence Officers once a year

For these a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university and age should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years .
8th December 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to Join RAW

Will you please provide the information regarding the Procedure to join Research and Analysis Wing ?
8th December 2014, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to Join RAW

Research and Analysis Wing is the primary foreign intelligence agency of India .

RAW comes under IB(Intelligence Bureau).

Not only RAW but also CID(Criminal Investigation Department) and CBI(Central Bureau Investigation) are come under IB.

It is done for three different posts:- Sub-Inspector, Assistant Public Prose¬cutor and Senior Public Prosecutor (SPP).

Qualifications:

You must have 165 Cm height
You must completed degree with 60%
Your age must be in between 21 to 30 years
And your chest 32 (+2).

The exam is conducted by UPSC in the every year.

Selection process:

Written exam
Technical round
Physical and Medical tests
Personal Interview

Syllabus for written exam:
Aptitude
GK
Current affairs
economics&history
mental ability.
24th March 2015, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I am a B.Com graduate want to join RAW department , will you tell me the process to join Indian Research and Analysis Wing(RAW)?
24th March 2015, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Candidate who want to join Indian Research and Analysis Wing(RAW) have to join civil service departments or police department.

Because the candidates for Indian Research and Analysis Wing are selected from the civil service departments or police department.

Candidate who work well in civil service departments or police department can get opportunity to get job in Indian Research and Analysis Wing(RAW).

To join civil service Civil Service Aptitude Test exam through this you can join IAS , IPS , Ifs etc.. departments. Joining IPS department give more opportunities.

Also you can join defense field through clearing CDS exam also give opportunity to get chances for job in Indian Research and Analysis Wing(RAW).

Qualities required:

Physical fitness
Stamina
Mental alertness
Logical and rational thinking
Keen observation powers
Eye for details
Willingness to travel
Ability to adapt to long working hours
Analytical thinking
Willingness to work in adverse conditions and dangerous territories.
8th August 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

how i will join raw secrect ajencey

Respected sir, I am kunal khatri in class 10th.
sir i am join the raw ajencey. so how can i join
the raw ajencey plese give me sujection you
will give me my answer in my email
kunalk8675@gmail.com thanks

kunal khatri

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in