2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th December 2014, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to Join Indian Navy after Electronics And Communication Engineering

Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried applicants for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executives (GS) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES)

Selection Procedure :
Applicants have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview.

Applicants qualifying the campus interview will be short listed for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry.

The final selection of Branch/Cadre will be decided
by IHQ-MoD(Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Cadre.

Applicants during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/
Visakhapatnam between Dec 14 to Apr 15

(a) Conduct of SSB.
Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test(PPDT) will be conducted on the first day.

Applicants who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day.

Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests.

The duration of SSB will be 05 days

Applicants will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at
nearest Military Hospital.

Successful candidates of Pilot & Observer entry will undergo following on qualifying SSB:-

(i) Pilot Entry. PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medicals.

(ii) Observer Entry. Aviation Medicals.

(b) Change of SSB centre is not permissible.

(c) Applicants recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.

(d) Return 3 tier AC rail fare is admissible for Applicants appearing for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the entry.

Important dates:
Candidates can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 19 August 2014 to 30 November 2014.

Indian Navy Recruitment Details
23rd May 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure to Join Indian Navy after Electronics And Communication Engineering

I am studying in B.Tech Final Year of Electronics and Communication Engineering. After B.Tech I want to join Indian Navy. So can you give me procedure to join Indian Navy after B.Tech ECE?
23rd May 2015, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to join Indian Navy after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering, so here I want to inform you that you can apply for 2 posts after B.Tech ECE in Indian Navy.

SSC(SUB-Ele)
GS(ELECTRICAL)

Navy releases recruitments for following posts in Feb and March every year. You can apply online from the official website of Indian Navy.

You will get online application form on official website of Indian Navy.

When Navy will release recruitment, you will get notification on the homepage of website of Indian Navy.

Eligibility Criteria for SSC(SUB-Ele)
Gender- Male
Minimum % - 65%

Eligibility Criteria for GS(ELECTRICAL)
Gender- Male
Minimum % - 65%

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in