2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce

Yes one can join Indian Army after completion of 12th Commerce .

Procedure:

The following are the joining Procedure.
1.Written Examination
2.Personal Interview
3.Medical Examination

Written Examination:

Applicant want join in Indian Army You should have given an entrance examination of NDA(National Defence Academy).

This examination is organizing by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.

The age limit for the examination is 16.5-19 years

Syllabus for NDA Examination:

The following are the syllabus
1.General awareness
2.Elementary Maths.
Personal Interview: the next round is Personal Interview .This examination is conducting by Staff Selection Board for short listed applicants in written Examination.

Medical Examination: This examination is conducting by Staff Medical Board for shortlisted applicants in Personal Interview
4th January 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am pankaj and I want you to provide me details regarding the Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce?
4th January 2016, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

As you have asked about the procedure to join Indian Army after 12th commerce, I want to tell you that

Commerce students are not eligible for NDA entrance exam and get into the premier Defence Institute right after they finish 12th class. They can’t become a Commissioned Officer making use of this entry scheme.

As NDA eligibility criteria are:

The applicant must have passed class 12th of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam conducted by a State Education Board or a University with physics and mathematics, as main subjects.
Applicant age should be between 16 to 19 years.

Commerce stream students may join the Armed Forces right after passing 12th class, but not as Commissioned Officers though.
One may appear for ‘Jawan Bharti’ and ‘Army Mela’ entry schemes, which are organized by Armed Forces’ sections, in different districts and states.

But this type of entry will not let applicant become a Commissioned Officer. The posts assigned will belong to Jawan, Non Commissioned or Junior Commissioned sections.

But, after getting into service, a contender may study and complete graduation and appear for CDS exam, still while working in any section of Armed Forces!

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in