2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to Join DRDO Summer Internship during B tech ME

Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO) works under Department of Research and Development of Ministry of Defense.

Here I am giving you process to apply for summer training offer by Defense Research Development Organization after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering

==go on official website of Defense Research Development Organization
==click on career option given on upper side of home page of it
== click on Student Training/Projects option given on career section on that page
==now new details are not publish whenever it will publish you can apply from that page .

Here I am giving you information about the eligibility required for summer training in DRDO ..

Eligibility for Internship in DRDO:-
You have to be a student of third year of graduation.
You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.
You must be permanent citizen of India.

Age limit :
Your age should be in between 19-27 years.

Contact details :
DIRECTOR, DESIDOC
Metcalfe House,
Delhi-110054
Tele: 011-23902481/87
feedback@desidoc.drdo.in
26th November 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) being a B Tech ME student?
26th November 2019, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) works under Department of Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. It works towards the designing and development of world class weapon systems and equipment as per the requirements laid down by the services. Any engineering student can apply for DRDO internship and one has to qualify interview to get an internship in DRDO.

Procedure to apply at DRDO for Internship

One needs to write a letter to the specific department’s DRDO Lab Director. Training letter should be signed by one’s College, University HOD (Head of Department) or Dean and send it through FAX or email.

One must be good in academic records without any criminal record filed against them. If the students apply in a group then it will be much better because they are looking for top 8 to 9 students from a particular stream.

One should try to highlight one’s skills and mention the research papers written or presented.

After applying for the internship, one will get a response within 1 month from the DRDO Lab Director.

Internship Eligibility
DRDO internship offers training programs for 2nd or 3rd-year students. Now, we will see the other eligibility criteria for students.

19-27 years age
Appearing in 3rd or 4th year of graduation
Secured 60% marks in the previous year of graduation
Citizen of India

Internship Duration
DRDO offers minimum 2 months internship/training program. They have 3 and 6 months internship also.

Internship Certification
DRDO assigns project during the training/internship. Based on the performance, one will be given a certificate for successful completion of the internship.
17th December 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
I am Sanskruti Sawant, studying Btech,3rd year mechatronics engineering from Symbiosis skills and open university,kiwale,pune.

I am looking for summer internship during 4th year for 2months in DRDO.

As being mechatronics engineer , I am well known with mechanical, electronic, computer science, control systems ,etc.
Please let me know soon for internship detail.
Email id:27sanskrutisawant@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in