2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to Get Job in SSB after ME

SSB invites the application for the recruitment of various posts from time to time .

For your idea , here I am providing recent notification of SSB .

The Indian Navy invites unmarried Men/Women Graduate Engineers for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre/IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.

Educational Qualifications:
Applicants must have completed BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university

Age Limit:
Between 19 & Half and 25 Years.

Important Dates
Apply Online from 16th August 2014 to 6th September 2014.

Indian Navy Recruitment Details
27th November 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I had done ME and now want to do job in SSB Indian army so here can you please tell me process of getting job in SSB ?
27th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Hey doing job in SSB is very good decision and here I am giving you details :-

Instructions For Candidates Appearing In SSB

Candidates are to report at the concerned Railway Station before 1430 hrs on the reporting date. A representative from the SSB will be present at the railway station for reception. In case of any difficulty contact the MCO office of Bhopal/ Bangalore/ Coimbatore railway station.

If you are appearing SSB for the first time for a particular entry, III tier class rail fare (to & fro) will be refunded on production of tickets.

Bring following for attending the SSB:-

Original Matric, BE/B Tech degree certificate/ mark sheet.

Ten passport size un-attested photographs.

One pair white PT shoes, two pairs each white socks, white shorts, white T-shirts and two pairs of formal trousers & shirts (any sober colour).

Copy of the telegram/ print out of the relevant webpage.

Risk certificate duly signed by parent/ guardian to state "candidate (name) attending SSB with parent's/ guardian's consent and at his own risk. Parent/guardian is not entitled to claim any compensation or relief from government for injury sustained during SSB interview".

Change of SSB dates will be allowed only in exceptional cases and change of venue is not allowed. The change of SSB dates is granted only by the call up officer / office of the concerned SSB i.e. Bhopal/ Bangalore / Coimbatore. The candidates are required to fax their application for change of dates to the concerned callup officer/ SSB. The details of call up office is as follows:-

Call up officer Bhopal - 0755 - 2730692 /2735980

Call up officer Bangalore - 09480948061/ 09916322971/ 080-25327671/ FAX-080-25594954

Call up officer Coimbatore - 0422-2325957 / Toll free no -1800-425-4599

Process

Firstly visit official website of SSB

After that a page will open

At the right corner you will get option of various career option

Click on that and you will get various options related to

General Service Officer

Logistic officer

law officer

marine officer

observer officer

driving officer