2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in IIST

What is the admission procedure for taking admission into the Phd course at the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram? will you please give me the link to download the application form for taking admission into the Phd course at the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIST Admission Through JEE Advanced
IIST Admission Test ISAT
IIST Admission Criteria
IIST Trivandrum BTECH Admission
IIST Kerala M.TECH Admission
IIST Admission Eligibility
Criteria For Admission In IIST
IIST Trivandrum Admission Procedure
IIST B Tech Admission
IIST Admission Eligibility
How Can I Get Admission in IIST
ISAT IIST Admission Test
IIST Admission Test
Get Admission IIST
Admission in B.Tech in IIST after 12th
ISRO IIST admission
IIST B.Tech Admission
Admission in IIST
Want to get Admission in IIST
IIST Admission Notification
18th July 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure to get admission in IIST

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the B.tech Program of the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. ?
18th July 2018, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.

The Details of the B.tech Program of the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala is given below

B.tech In

B.Tech. (Aerospace Engineering)
B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)

Duration : 4 year

Admission Details

Eligibility Criteria

Qualification

Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD candidates should be at least 65%. The marks scored in the following five subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks criterion.

Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered)
Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the highest marks will be considered)

Admission Procedure :

The authority shall release a rank list on the basis of candidates performance in the JEE Advanced 2018 examination. For admission in UG courses, students have to clear both JEE Main & JEE Advanced examinations.

Rank list will be generated for those students who have registered online for admission to IIST and satisfy all the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authority.

Contact Details
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala,Thiruvananthapuram - Kerala
Phone: 0471-2568477 / 478
Fax: +91-471-2568556
6th August 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th with PCM and want to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram for doing B.tech degree. Will you provide me Procedure To Get Admission In IIST also provide me IIST admission dates so that I can apply for B.tech?
6th August 2018, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram to conduct IIST B.Tech admission 2018 through JEE advanced 2018 marks.

IIST admission dates:

Availability of Information Brochure
May 2, 2018

Online registration of IIST B.Tech application commences from
May 22, 2018 (11 pm)

Last date for filling IIST B.Tech admission form
June 5, 2018

Last date to remit IIST B.Tech registration fee online, through SBI - Collect
Second week of June 2018

Publishing of IIST B.Tech 2018 rank list and details of admission counselling date and venue
Third week of June 2018

Admission process:

Academic qualification
Candidates must have passed higher secondary or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
Candidates belonging to General category must have scored at least 75% in the above mentioned subjects taken together
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category must have scored at least 65%

IIST B.Tech Selection Procedure 2018

For admission to IIST B.Tech programmes, candidates have to appear in JEE Main 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and qualify themselves to appear for JEE Advanced 2018 conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).

To be eligible for admission in IIST, Thiruvananthapuram, candidates have to secure the minimum prescribed category-wise marks in JEE Advanced 2018.

Chairman (undergraduate admissions)
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram 695547
Kerala, India

Help line: 0471-2568477, 2568478, 2568555
Fax: 0471-2568556
Email: ugadmission2018@iist.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in