2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to do internship in TCS

TCS Global Internship program gives undergraduate, post-graduate and PhD student’s exposure to various aspects of Information Technology research and business.

Procedure to apply:
For applying to TCS Company, firstly contact to the placement officer of your Colleges and the HR of TCS
Fill the application form and send it along with the resume to the address of TCS Company
If you will selected than they will call you for the interview and send you the acknowledgement letter with all the details of internship

Location of TCS Company
Hyderabad,
New Delhi,
Goa Velha,
Ahmedabad,
Gandhinagar,
Gurgaon,
Jamshedpur,
Bangalore,
Kochi,
Trivandrum,
Mumbai,
Pune,
Bhubaneswar,
Chennai,
Coimbatore,
Noida,
Kolkata
23rd November 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to do winter internship in tcs.. Presently I m studying in BCA 2nd year 3rd semester ..Birla institute of technology
23rd November 2019, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the procedure for applying for internship in TCS (Tata Consultancy Service) as I want to pursue my training from this Company?
23rd November 2019, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is an IT service, consulting and business solution company. It is one of the most reputed IT service brands worldwide. Through Academic Interface Program, TCS provides internships to students from India as well as abroad.

This TCS Internship Program is conducted for the predefined number of students in India for the duration of 6 months. The TCS Internship program gives an excellent exposure to the various aspects of the Information Technology. For the convenience of the candidate, the Tata Consultancy is offering the TCS Summer Internship and TCS Winter Internship programs.

Eligibility

Students pursuing graduate, post-graduate, and Ph.D. degrees can apply. In few colleges, TCS has offered the top 2% of their campus-recruited candidates an internship offer.

Application Process

For students from India, one needs to register on the official website and submit resume along with contacting the TCS academic relationship managers through college’s Training and Placement Cell. If there is any vacancy available, the Company will allow for internship.

After applying, the CVs are shortlisted primarily on the basis of marks in related field and projects undertaken against the available internship vacancies since they have a pre-defined number of internships.

Once a candidate is shortlisted, one is required to give a round or two of technical and HR interviews through the telephone. The questions are varied on basis of area of expertise or according to the projects one has been part of if any. The technical questions can be generic as well as specific (like questions about any programming language).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in