2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st January 2013, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Privatization of education in India

n India Privatization of education has been taking place at the school level and college level. It has the potential to improve the quality of education as well as to reduce the fees. The main problem with the present Indian education system is that it is giving a huge quantity of output, in the name of high qualified peoples, but it is in poor quality. This situation is due to the lack of skilled teachers, the absence of determination among the existing teachers to teach effectively, so privatization of the primary and secondary educational systems can help improve the situation by improving the quality of education while reducing the fees. Here I am also uploading a document file which will help you a lot in your purpose. You can download the attachment from here after doing registration. This is absolutely free for you…
Attached Files
File Type: doc Privatization of education in india.doc (66.0 KB, 59 views)
18th March 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the Privatization of education in India. Will you please give me some information about the Privatization of education in India?
18th March 2015, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Privatization education is not new in India, some school were offering the Privatization education in India. The Privatization education runs by the Board of Management. the Privatization is process of transferring the business to one enterprises to others.

Advantage Privatization of education in India

The increasing demand for better quality higher education in India
In case of Private Universities, there would be less or practically no political intervention
Private Colleges that are affiliated to the Universities are independent in terms of administration.

Drawbacks of Privatization in India

There has been numerous growth in the number of Private professional colleges.
Most Private colleges standard admission procedures like conducting entrance tests, interviews, etc.
The State has been supporting the higher education by means of providing funds, establishing colleges, etc
With privatization, there is the risk of commercialization of education.
Colleges which are privately owned and administered would exploit the teachers, professors, etc
Foreign Institutions which have been allowed to enter into franchise with their counterparts in India
A large number of students continue to go abroad for higher education.
With the advent of privatization, there seems to be an emphasis on correspondence mode of education.

Here, I am giving you a good book to understand the Privatization Education in India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in