2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: Previous Papers of KIITEE

Hello sir, I want some previous year question paper of KIITEE. I’m going to attempt KIITEE entrance exam for best preparation I want some previous year question paper. Please provide me?
29th December 2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Previous Papers of KIITEE

KIITEE Previous Year Papers can be solved both online and offline. The Online KIITEE Previous Year Papers will require the computer and internet access and will have a timer associated with them.

Here some question for B.Tech entry level question paper;

B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
Basic Electrical Engineering

A parallel plate capacitor has a capacitance of 2&F. If one of the sides of the plate is doubled and the distance between them is halved, the capacitance of the capacitor is
(A) 1&F (B) 0.5&F
(C) 2&F (D) 8&F

1 µF capacitor is connected across a 12 volt battery, its steady state current will be
(A) Zero (B) 0.001A
(C) 1mA (D) 5

. Two resistors each of 4 ohm are connected in parallel. The parallel combination is connected in series with a 2 ohm resistor. If this circuit is connected across a 100Volt supply, the total current drawn is
(A) 20A (B) 25A
(C) 10A (D) 16.33A

. Current flowing through an inductor of inductance 2mH is 5A. The energy stored in the inductor is
(A) 50mJ (B) 100mJ
(C) 25mJ (D) 12.5mJ

. A 1mA ammeter has a resistance of 100ohm. It is to be converted to 1 Amp ammeter. The value of the shunt resistance is
(A) 0.001 ohm (B) 0.1001 ohm
(C) 100000 ohm (D) 100 ohm

ENGINEERING MECHANICS

. In SI Units ,the units of force and power are respectively
(A) Newton and watt
(B) Newton and Pascal
(C) Newton and Joule
(D) Newton and Hertz

. A number of forces acting at a point will be in equilibrium if
(A) their total sum is zero
(B) sum of the components of this forces resolved in any two mutually perpendicular direction are equal
(C) sum of the components of the forces resolved in any two mutually perpendicular directions are zero each
(D) all the forces are having the same direction.

Previous year question paper of KIITEE 2015 Basic Electrical Engineering

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in