2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th September 2014, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Previous Papers of Drug Inspector Exam

Here is the image showing last year question paper of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Drug Inspector Exam

Rest of the Questions are attached in below file which is free of cost
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPSC Drug Inspector exam question paper.pdf (944.0 KB, 260 views)
15th October 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Previous Papers of Drug Inspector Exam

Here I am looking for the last year question paper of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Drug Inspector Exam, can you please provide me the same???
15th October 2014, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Here is the Screenshot for the last year question paper of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Drug Inspector Exam

Rest of the Questions are attached in below file which is free of cost
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APPSC Drug Inspector Exam Question Paper.pdf (944.0 KB, 83 views)
24th March 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Drug Inspector Exam previous year question papers? Can you please tell me from where I can download the Drug Inspector Exam previous year question papers?
24th March 2015, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the Drug Inspector Exam previous year question papers. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Drug Inspector Exam previous year question papers. You can download this from here. This is as follows:

Paper Pattern:-
(a) The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written test/examination and Viva Voce Test.
(b) The written examination will consist of two papers. The examination in Pharmacy will be covered in Paper-I consisting of 200 marks. The examination in General Knowledge will cover in Paper-II consisting of 50 marks.
(c) The Commission shall conduct the Viva Voce Test for 25 marks.
(d) The Commission will short-list the candidates to be called for viva voce test to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written examination above the cut-off point to be fixed by the Commission.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in