2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Pre PhD Uniraj

I am appearing for the MPAT examination for taking admission in Uniraj examination. So regarding this what are the various necessary preparations I should made kindly provide me with that. Along with that mention the possible updates about this examination.
Similar Threads
Thread
LLB in Uniraj
Ldc uniraj
Uniraj tt
UNIRAJ edu
Raj UNIRAJ
Uniraj Raj
Uniraj PIM mat
Uniraj M.Com
Uniraj LLB
Uniraj bsc
B.A Uniraj
Uniraj jet
Llb uniraj
MDS Uniraj
Bba uniraj
Med Uniraj
UNIRAJ Ac Org
LLB From UNIRAJ
Uniraj Org
Welcome To Uniraj
24th May 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: Pre PhD Uniraj

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Entrance Exam of the University of Rajasthan Will you Please Provide It ?
24th May 2018, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pre PhD Uniraj

University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur.

The Details of the MPAT Entrance Exam of the University of Rajasthan is given below

Uniraj-MPAT conducted by the University of Rajasthan will be based on the syllabi for the entrance test notified by the University of Rajasthan

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks at Post-Graduate exam of the University or of any other University/Institution recognized as equivalent thereto in any subject provided that the masters degree should have been obtained after taking Bachelors degree full course prescribed for the degree

A relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories

Scheme of Exam of Uniraj-MPAT

There will be two papers for each MPhil/PhD Program and exam for both the papers shall be conducted in a single session of 3 hours duration.

Duration of the Paper-I will be one hour, and duration of the Paper-II will be two hours

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.

The candidate will have to obtain minimum 50% marks in the Paper-I failing which Paper- Il will not be evaluated

Paper-II (Based on Subject) shall be intended to assess the domain knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus of Paper-II will be recommended by concerned Board of Studies or Committee of Courses

For more Information you mat Contact to the University of Rajasthan the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
University of Rajasthan
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Phone: 0141 270 3655

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in