2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PRE PHD Test Rajasthan University

Rajasthan University conducts admission test (UNIRAJ-MPAT for admission to M.Phil & PhD programme, here are details;

MPAT Entrance exam

Students who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE are also required to take the admission test. The Test will consist of two objective type papers.

Eligibility;
The applicant should have a masters degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University.

Selection
Admission selection will be based on MPAT entrance exam.

Tentative dates:

Online submission of Forms on Univerisity of Rajasthan website
Start of OCT 2015

Last date for online submission of Univerisity of Rajasthan MPAT Form for Phase II :
Mid OCT 2015

Last date for depositing hard copy of Univerisity of Rajasthan MPAT application form for Phase II :
Last week of October, 2015

Date of Rajasthan University MPAT Admission Test:
Last week of nov 2015
27th November 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail about Uniraj-MPAT Entrance Test for admission in PhD Program in University of Rajasthan as I want to apply for it?
27th November 2019, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

The admission to PhD Program in University of Rajasthan is made on the basis of merit of the applicant in an entrance test - M.Phil./PhD Admission Test (Uniraj-MPAT) conducted by the University.

PhD Program offered by University of Rajasthan shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years.

The women candidates and Persons with Disability (more than 40% disability) is allowed a relaxation of two years for Ph.D. in the maximum duration. In addition, the women candidates may be provided Maternity Leave/Child Care Leave once in the entire duration of Ph.D. for up to 240 days

Eligibility Criteria

One must have obtained minimum 55% marks at Post-Graduate exam of the University or of any other University/Institution recognized of India.

A relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to one belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories

Scheme of Exam of Uniraj-MPAT

There will be two papers for each PhD Program and exam for both the papers shall be conducted in a single session of 3 hours duration.

Duration of the Paper-I will be one hour, and duration of the Paper-II will be two hours

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.

It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of one.

One will have to obtain minimum 50% marks in the Paper-I failing which Paper- II will not be evaluated

Paper-II (Based on Subject) shall be intended to assess the domain knowledge of the candidate.

The syllabus of Paper-II will be recommended by concerned Board of Studies or Committee of Courses

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in