2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2015, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pre Phd Results of Dravidian University

The Dravidian University, Kuppam, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh, India was established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, through a Legislature Act with the initial support extended by the governments of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala for an integrated development of Dravidian languages and culture

The enterance exam for Phd by Dravidian University is held in last week of august and the result for this also will come in the last week of august or in the first week of September

As the entrance exam is not held yet than we can not check its result

In future when the exam take place than its result will be present in the Results and Examination section on the home page of its official website

For more info contact:

Dravidian University
Srinivasa Vanam
Dravidian University Rd
Agaram, Andhra Pradesh 517426
Telephone: 085702 78236

[MAP]Dravidian University Agaram, Andhra Pradesh[/MAP]
2nd December 2017, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have registered Phd(Management) in the year 2009. I wrote my Pre PhD exams in the year 2011 for which the results published in the month of August 2016. I didn't appear for topic related paper, for which I am walking to Dravidian University for the past 1year 6 months. No proper reply from officials. I couldn't submit my thesis.Am having 15 years experience in teaching. Because of this am lacking in all perspectives.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in