2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Pre MBA iowa

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Pre MBA iowa discussion page. Here you can discuss about Pre MBA iowa in details. Please ask your question about Pre MBA iowa in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
University of IOWA IMU Hub
IMU At University Of Iowa
U iowa mba
DU University Of Iowa
IAS Union Iowa
Iowa MBA PM
U Iowa Executive MBA
IOWA Executive MBA
Executive MBA Iowa
University Of Iowa DCE
Iowa MBA
Iowa Online MBA
MBA PM University of Iowa
Iowa State MBA
MBA University of Iowa
MBA Focus Iowa
Mba iowa
MS In Iowa University
Iowa MBA GLO
Jobs IOWA Falls IOWA
26th February 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Pre MBA iowa

Hello sir, I am Mark Boucher. I am from Iowa city. I want you to help me by proviidng me some information about the PRE MBA of University of Iowa. Also give me details about its advantages and requirements.
26th February 2016, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pre MBA iowa

Pre MBA is a quick way to "try out" the Professional MBA program or to get started in classes if you haven't had time to complete the formal application process

Pre MBA status in University of Iowa allows you to

Enroll in the same classes as admitted students
Earn up to 9 hours of graduate credit that counts toward your degree upon admission
Benefit from the same faculty, staff, and level of support as admitted students

PreMBA status is a temporary student status.

PreMBA Advantages

Students complete classes with formally admitted students; there are no PreMBA-only courses
University of Iowa graduate credit is earned and credits are applied toward the MBA upon formal admission
Provides additional time to prepare for the GMAT/GRE while completing courses toward the degree

PreMBA Approval and Requiremetns:

To be considered for PreMBA status, complete the mini-application and upload the following materials along with your application:

Resume:

Academic Transcripts:

U.S. Institutions: An unofficial copy of your academic transcripts from previous institutions attended (both undergraduate and graduate) where you earned a degree is sufficient for PreMBA review. If you are a graduate of the University of Iowa, you do not need to submit your University of Iowa transcript.
Non-U.S. Institutions: Unofficial copies or duplicates are sufficient for review of your application for PreMBA status.

University of Iowa—Professional MBA Program
108 John Pappajohn Business Building, Suite W160
Iowa City, IA 52242-1994

Phone Numbers:
319-335-1039
800-MBA-IOWA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in