2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th September 2015, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pre Degree Certificate Kerala University

The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Trivandrum in the south indian state of Kerala, India.

For application form of Attestation of Mark List/ Pre Degree pass Certificate of this University
Go to the official website of Kerala University

On this home page, click on the link of application form , which is at the bottom of the page

On clicking on application form , this page will open which contain different application form of the University, click on the link of application form for Attestation of Mark List/ Pre Degree pass Certificate
The application form will open in the form of PDF

Here I am attaching the application form for Attestation of Mark List/ Pre Degree pass Certificate so that you can directly take from here:
The application form for Attestation of Mark List/ Pre Degree pass Certificate

Address:
University of Kerala
Palayam
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Telephone: 0471 230 5946

[MAP]University of Kerala[/MAP]
12th November 2019, 12:47 PM
Suna P.A.

Hello sir I am Suna, want to fill the application form for getting duplicate Pre Degree pass Certificate and mark list so can you tell me where could I find the application form of this of Kerala University??
12th November 2019, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna P.A. View Post
Hello sir I am Suna, want to fill the application form for getting duplicate Pre Degree pass Certificate and mark list so can you tell me where could I find the application form of this of Kerala University??
Check the following link for FEE DETAILS&PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING VARIOUS CERTIFICATES, MARK LISTS

keralauniversity.ac.in/pdfs/fees_details_frm_jan_2016.pdf

I hope it helps ...

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in