2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

28th January 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Postpone GMAT

Hi sir, I Apply for the GMAT Exam for Some Reason I Wants to Reschedule my GMAT Exam Will you Please tell Me What is the Fees for Rescheduling the GMAT Entrance Exam ?
Similar Threads
Thread
KSRTC Postpone Ticket
Tmh gmat
GMAT twice as many as
GMAT or GRE for MBA
Gmat uic
No GMAT MBA
MBA GRE or GMAT
Gmat cr
MBA In USA Without GMAT
MBA Without GMAT
MBA No GMAT NYC
Jd/MBA only gmat
Gmat cbs
Fsu msf gmat
No GMAT
Gsb gmat
Gmat cbt
Gmat fms
Gmat gcf
AFCAT SSB Postpone
30th January 2017, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Postpone GMAT

The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-adaptive test which assesses a person's analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal and reading skills in standard written English.

[B]GMAT Exam Pattern
[/B]
The GMAT exam pattern consists of mainly four sections which will test the candidate's’ abilities on various parameters.
These are –
Writing
, Reasoning,
Verbal and Quantitative skills.

The GMAT exam will be conducted in a time span of 3 hours and 30 minutes.

GMAT Fees
The application fee for GMAT is $250, which would roughly translate to Rs. 15,000-16,000 approximately.

[B] for Rescheduling the GMAT Exam
[/B]
It will cost you $50 to reschedule your GMAT Test up to 7 days in advance of your original appointment date and time.

When your GMAT exam date is one week away or less, no refund will be granted. To change your test date, time, or location will cost you the full fee of $250

If you decide to cancel your GMAT appointment up to 7 days in advance of your original date, then you will receive a refund of $80.

If you cancel within a week of your scheduled GMAT exam, you will not receive any refund.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in