2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Pondicherry University Twinning Programme MBA Attendance

Last month I was suffering from dengue and my whole month was waste ? I am pursuing mba from Pondicherry university in twinning programme can you please provide me information related to mba attendance policy of this university
10th December 2015, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pondicherry University Twinning Programme MBA Attendance

Here we try to best for sought out you query here we providing information related to Pondicherry university twinning programme MBA attendance

Students’ Attendance

every student of PULC twinning programme should have 80% attendance compulsorily every semester, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the semester examinations. In case of any unavoidable circumstances for genuine reasons, students are advised to apply for leave through a leave form available in the office. Your absence from the class without prior permission will not be tolerated and considered for lack of attendance.

TWINNING PROGRAMME

The twinning programme is an innovative educational concept which broadens the scope of educational programme by providing opportunity and access for candidates aspiring to pursue higher studies through distance mode blended with the characteristics of regular programme.

ADMISSION

Students’ admission into the programme is made EVERY YEAR in the month of JULY.

Eligibility

A candidate is eligible for admission to the MBA programme, provided he / she possess any Degree from a recognized University under 10+2+3

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in