2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th May 2015, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pondicherry University Phd Rules Regulation

Hi as you are looking for the rules and regulations and Admission details for PhD courses in Pondicherry University .. so here I am providing you the Admission procedure for phd course and rules and regulation I am availing you the prospectus of Podicherry University … It will definitely help you…..

The Prospectus of Pondicherry university:-

Admission for PHD course:-

Eligibility criteria:
For PhD in Chemistry Programme: The students should have a Master's degree in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/Material Science/Applied or Industrial Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry /any other related areas in chemistry with a minimum of 55 per cent marks.

For doing PhD in Commerce The students must possess a Master's degree in Commerce with a minimum of 55 per cent marks.

For doing PhD in Education The students should have done their MEd/ME (Elementary Education)/ MEd (Educational Technology)/ MA Education with BEd/ MSc Education with BEd scoring a minimum of 55 per cent marks.

How to apply:
Interested students can apply online through the official website of the university:
The students are required to pay an application fee of Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC/ST).
Differently-students are exempted from the payment of application fee.

Important date:
Deadline for the application for admission is May 15, 2014.

For more contact :-
The Registrar,
Pondicherry University,
Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Administrative Building,
R.V.Nagar, Kalapet,
Puducherry – 605014.
Tel : 0413 – 2655179
Fax : 0413 - 2655734
Attached Files
File Type: pdf The Prospectus of Pondicherry university.pdf (3.58 MB, 79 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in