2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd August 2012, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pondicherry University M.Tech Admissions

For admission in M.Tech course Pondicherry university conduct entrance exam and on the basis of mark obtain in entrance exam, candidate can take admission in this course. You can apply for entrance exam by following process:

On-line: Application form can be submitted on-line from official website of Pondicherry University.

By post:
For sending application form by post write with course name to the Deputy Registrar (Academic II) Pondicherry University, RV Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry-605014 along with a self addressed envelope of size 32 cmx25cm, stamped for Rs 90/-.

Application fee: Rs 100/- and for physically and visually challenged candidates, SC/ST application form fee is Rs 50/-.
10th February 2015, 02:12 PM
maturiroja

please send me the exact syllabus of m.tech entrance exam for ece branch in pondicherry
university.
18th May 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

My name is Naresh and I have completed my B.Tech. Will you please tell me about the admission procedure in M.Tech course offered by the Pondicherry University?
18th May 2015, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Pondicherry University offers the 2 years Mater of Technology (M.Tech) course in various specializations, following are the M.Tech specializations offered by the university.

M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Advanced Construction Technology) 17 seats
M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Energy Technology) 17 seats
M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering 17 seats
M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (Distributed Computing Systems) 25 seats
M.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Electrical Drives and Control) 25 seats
M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering 18 seats
M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (Information Security) 18 seats
M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Product Design and Manufacturing) 18 seats
M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Wireless Communication) 18 seats

Application Fee:

100 for general
50 for SC/ST

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant need to have B.E/B.Tech degree form recognized university with relevant specialization.

Selection Procedure:

Selection of the candidate based on the entrance exam, according to merit seat is allocated to students.

How to apply:

For admission in course, applicant can apply either online or offline. Applicant need to apply with duly filed application form and all supporting documents.

Pondicherry University M.Tech Admission brochure

Contact Details:

Pondicherry University
Kalapet, Puducherry 605014 ‎

[MAP]Pondicherry University[/MAP]
14th December 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the names of the candidates who got admission in Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018-19 for M.Tech (Comp. Science & Engg) Program?
14th December 2019, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

The names of the candidates who got admission in Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018-19 for M.Tech (Comp. Science & Engg) Program are as follow:

SURAJIT DUTTA GUPTA

G KALIVARAPRASANNA BABU

MEGHATITHI BHATTACHARYA

RAKESH

BADRINATH P

ORUGANTI SAI SRUJANA

ATUL SOMA DESHMUKH

RAHUL MONDAL

ASWINI.A

ANANDHAVIJAYALAXMY E

MALARVIZHI S

V. S. SATHYAMITHRAN

SYED AKMAL ALI

SUSHMITA KUMARI

SK MD SOHEL

Admission List Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2018-19 for M. Tech (Comp. Science & Engg) Program

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in