2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th November 2015, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pondicherry JIPMER results

As you want to get the results of B.Sc (AMS – I Year) of Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the results of B.Sc (AMS – I Year) of Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research:

Firstly go to the official website of Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research which looks like this image:

Now on this page at the top of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Education” and from this tab choose the tab of “Examinations”

Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Professional Examination Results”

Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to choose the tab of “B.Sc.(AMS – I Year)” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Contact Details:
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Dhanvantri Nagar,
Gorimedu
Puducherry, 605006
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research[/MAP]
19th February 2022, 11:20 AM
DHANYASRI .P

Re: Pondicherry JIPMER results

Dear sir
i am coming in our hospital 16-02-2022
i need abdoman scaning date after you send message date 02-02-2022 i am not understand please help thanking you

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in