2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Pnb hfc fd

What is the fixed deposit rates in Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Limited (PNBHFL)? Please tell me about it because I want make a two lack fixed deposit in Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Limited?
10th July 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Pnb hfc fd

I want to apply for Fixed Deposit in PNB Housing Finance Ltd so can you please provide me the details?
10th July 2018, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pnb hfc fd

PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988.

PNB Housing is promoted by Punjab National Bank (PNB).

Fixed Deposit

PNB Housing provides safe investment options to various deposit schemes with attractive rate of interest.

With over two decades of specialized experience in housing finance, PNB Housing has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help it customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.

High Safety Assurance: FAAA with stable outlook by CRISIL

No tax to be deducted at source on interest income upto Rs.5000 per financial year

Loan facility up to 75% of deposit available from all branches of PNB Housing and PNB

Encashment of cheques in respect of interest and repayment of deposits AT PAR by selected branches of PNB

Documents Required-

Duly filled Application Form with a photograph Click here to download the Fixed Deposit Form

Age Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)

Residence Proof (Passport, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Election Card, Any other Certificate from Statutory Authority)

Contact-

Corporate Office

PNB Housing Finance Ltd.
Address: 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan,
22 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Near Connaught Place,
New Delhi 110001
Phone Number : 1800 120 8800
Email Address: loans@pnbhousing.com
CIN: L65922DL1988PLC033856

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in