2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th April 2016, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Pnb hbl

I want to apply for Flexible Housing Loan in Punjab National Bank so can you please provide me the details of this loan?
7th April 2016, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pnb hbl

Punjab National Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. It is a state-owned corporation based in New Delhi, India. The bank was established in 1894. Punjab National Bank is one of the Big Four banks of India.

PNB Flexible Housing Loan

This variant provides the borrowers advantage of substantial savings on the interest component on account of facility to:

Deposit their surplus funds in the overdraft account; and
Withdraw the same at their choice as per their needs.

Eligibility-

Customers who are below the age of 50 years and existing Housing loan borrowers who have availed loan under their Housing Loan scheme for public subject to fulfillment of all terms & conditions of this variant

Nature of Facility-

Term Loan - 80% and overdraft 20%

Extend of Loan-

First enhancement allowed after 3 years, Overdraft limit can be enhanced maximum upto 50% of the total loan amount sanctioned.

Extent of enhancement equal to reduction in Term Loan Amount.

Borrowers are entitlement for 20% increase in the original total limit sanctioned after a lapse of five years.
Enhancement (s) is/are for personal needs is/are allowed in the shape of a separate Overdraft limit.

Margin-

20% and 25%

Overdraft component:

For Borrowers below 55 years: Servicing of Interest as and when charged i.e. on Monthly Basis.

For 55 years and above: On monthly reducing drawing power maximum upto the age of 70 years.

Customer care no-

Toll Free No.
1800 180 2222
1800 103 2222
Tolled No. 0120-249000
Landline :011-23714562

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in