2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: PNB Free Balance Enquiry

Can you tell me the process to enquiry about Account Balance of PNB (Punjab National Bank) as I have no idea how to do so, please help me with this?
13th July 2018, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PNB Free Balance Enquiry

Punjab National Bank is one of the leading Banks in the banking sector of India. It has a huge network of satisfied customers across India and oversees. The banking sector has become quite advanced adopting the modern technology.

PNB (Punjab National Bank) gives high efforts to maintain its consistency in the competitive banking sector. Introducing several advanced and convenient services, it satisfies its customers.

By Miss Call:
PNB New Bank Balance Inquiry Numbers: 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 (Updated on 09/08/2017)

Features
FREE of cost
Get last clear balance in the account/s.
Convenient, Safe & Secure way to get Account Balance

By SMS:

Bank has launched SMS banking through Android App PNB Mobiease. Application available at Android App Store .The application has bundle of services-
SMS Banking
Mobile Banking
NUUP Banking
Balance on Missed Call

Through SMS, check PNB account balance, just type " BAL<Space> 16 digit Account number" and send it on 5607040.

FOR MINI STATEMENT by SMS:-
For mini-Statement Just type " MINSTMT<Space> 16 digit Account Number" and send it on 5607040.

FOR SELF TRANSFER (Less than Rs.5000):-
To transfer funds from your account to other account just type "SLFTRF<Space> From Account Number"<Space>To Account Number<Space>Amount and send it on 5607040

FOR CHEQUE STATUS ENQUIRY:-
To check status of cheque just type "CHQINQ<space>Cheque Number<Space> 16 digit Account Number" and send it on 5607040

TO STOP PAYMENT OF CHEQUE:-
To stop payment of cheque just type "STPCHQ<Space>Cheque Number<Space> 16 digit Account Number" and send it on 5607040

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in