2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

PNB Bike Loan

Hi I want to purchase Bike and for this I want to take loan from Punjab National Bank so can you please tell me the eligibility criteria and the conditions required to apply for loan in this bank? Also provide me the application form to apply?
Similar Threads
Thread
South Indian bank bike loan
Delhi Police Bike
Bike Loan From HDFC Bank
Bike Loan in State Bank of Mysore
SBBJ Bike Loan
Hero Bike Insurance
Oriental Insurance For Bike
Bajaj Insurance Renewal For Bike
Best Sport Bike Brands
ICICI Bike Insurance
Bajaj Bike Insurance Renewal
Bike Loan PNB
UIIC bike insurance
Bike Accessories India
Bajaj Bike Insurance
Bike Loan in Central Bank of India
National Bike Insurance
MBA flyer bike
Bike loan in Corporation Bank
LPU E Bike
23rd January 2020, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: PNB Bike Loan

Can you provide me the details of the `Pnb Saarthi` - Scheme for Financing Two Wheelers of PNB (Punjab National Bank) as I want to purchase a Bike?
23rd January 2020, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PNB Bike Loan

The `Pnb Saarthi` - Scheme for Financing Two Wheelers of PNB (Punjab National Bank) is for purchase of new 2 wheelers viz.: Scooter, Motor cycle, Scooterrete, Moped (subject to Registration of vehicle with RTO).

Eligibility
One must be an existing PNB customer with minimum 6 months satisfactory transactional record OR new customer with satisfactory track record of last 1 year with other Bank/FI in the age group of 18 years and 60 years holding a valid driving licence

Salaried individuals drawing salary from our bank or under check off facility from the employer

Students, 18 years and above till gainfully employed, with salaried parent as co-borrower drawing salary from bank; Business concerns (Corporate or non –corporate)

Income Criteria
Minimum Net Monthly Income of Rs.10, 000/- p.m

If students, Income/salary proof of parent/guardian who will be co-borrower be considered.

Income of spouse can be taken into consideration for determining the income criteria provided satisfactory proof of income is produced.

Income of business concerns must be verified from Income Tax Returns filed and Challans for Tax Deposited.

Quantum of Finance
a) For super bikes / hybrid two wheeler (Engine capacity 200CC & above) – Maximum Rs. 3.00 lac (subject to repayment capacity)
b) For all other Two Wheeler Maximum Rs. 1.50 lac (subject to repayment capacity)

Margin
Where salary is being disbursed through the concerned bank branch and/or Check off facility
10%
Business concerns
25%

Security
Hypothecation of 2 wheelers financed from bank loan
Guarantee acceptable to bank as per guidelines

Guarantee
Loan up to Rs. 25,000/- No guarantee
Loan above Rs. 25,000/

Repayment (Maximum)
For Scooter and Motorcycle – 60 EMIs
For Scooterrete – 30 EMIs