2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Placements at IIFT

Hello Sir I am planning to take admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) . Would you please provide me a pdf that contain Final Year Placement Report of IIFT ? Please tell me what was the average package given to student ? Provide me list of companies that visited IIFT for Placement ..
Similar Threads
Thread
IIFT MBA Placements
Iift mdp
SC ST Cut Off For IIFT
CAT Vs IIFT
Placements In IIFT
Course fee of IIFT
Iift ib
Iift mba
MBA ib iift
IIFT MBA Placements
Iift mba cut off
IIFT Key
Iift ppo
CL IIFT Key
Iift cl
Why IIFT
IIFT Key CL
Xat iift
Iift nc obc
IIFT Placements
19th February 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: Placements at IIFT

Hello sir, I want to get admission in IIFT. Can IIFT provide placement facility? I want to know placements detail at IIFT?
19th February 2016, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Placements at IIFT

IIFT has placement facility for the student to provide job according to their education.

IIFT was set up by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and also increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research.

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has indicated its standing as one of the leading B: Schools of the country by concluding final placements for the Batch of 2013-2015 in record time.

In which all 69 recruiters made offers for the largest ever batch of 219 students with 20% rise in the highest compensation offered.

Close to quarter of the batch received PPOs (48% rise vis a vis last year), reflecting the immense demand for IIFT graduates in the corporate world.

Recruiters of IIFT:
ITC, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, L’Oreal, Britannia, Wipro Consumer Care, Tolaram Group, TATA Motors, Bajaj Auto, TATA Steel, Madura Fashion and Lifestyle, Titan, HT Media.

Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Nomura, Bank of America, Citibank, Citi Services India Limited, Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Indus Valley Partners, Edelweiss, TATA Capital, Aviva. Vodafone, Flipkart and Wipro.

HCL, TCS, Wipro, KPIT and TATA Advanced Systems Limited

The highest salary has gone up to US$ 110000 by a US based company, while the highest domestic salary is above Rs. 24 lakhs.

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in