2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Placement Of IIFT

I want to do MBA in international business (IB) from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). Can you provide me full detail of this course? Please provide me Eligibility and entrance examination details also of IIFT?
Similar Threads
Thread
All About IIFT
Placement for Executive MBA from IIFT
IIFT Certificate Courses Placement
IIFT CAT Cut Off
IIFT Placement Brochure
SC ST Cut Off For IIFT
IIFT Act
IIFT Placement Portal
Course fee of IIFT
Iift wat
Average Placement of IIFT
CL IIFT Key
Iift cl
IIFT Highest Placement
Iift bba
Average Placement of IIFT Delhi
Iift cat
Placement Paper Tech Mahindra Placement Exam
Tata Consultancy Services Placement Paper (TCS) placement papers
IIFT Part Time MBA Placement
10th May 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: Placement Of IIFT

Can you provide me the details of the Final Placements Report 2018 of IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) (Deemed to be University)?
10th May 2018, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Placement Of IIFT

The IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) completed the Final Placement process of its batch of 2016-18. IIFT recognized globally for its skill in International Business, performed exceptionally well across all domains and the participation by top recruiters across the board is a testimony to the same.

Of the batch strength of 288, a total of 93 Pre-Placement offers were made to students as compared to 74 in the previous year. With 110 companies confirming their participation, IIFT wrapped its placements with 94, out of which 35 were first time associations.

Placement Highlights

INTERNATIONAL OFFERS
31 students got international offers across locations such as South America, Thailand, Africa and South-East countries: a 55% jump from last year

HIGHEST PACKAGES
Highest International package offered was $150,000.
The highest domestic package stood at Rs. 29 LPA

COMPENSATION HIGHLIGHTS
The overall average CTC offered was 19.23 LPA compared to 18.41 LPA last year. The domestic average CTC and the median CTC were 18.27 and 17 LPA respectively.

PRE-PLACEMENT OFFERS
The 2018 batch of IIFT received 94 PPOs, an increase of 29.10% over 2017

Four students received a package of $150,000 per annum along with another 7 students receiving packages above $80,000.
First time associations with 35 organizations such as Acquisory Consulting, Adani Group, Arcesium, Avendus Capital, BMW, CP Group, Deloitte USI (S&O) EXL, i3 Consulting, Mother Dairy, Murugappa Group, OYO Rooms, PepsiCo, Shapoorji Pallonji, Sterlite Power, Tech Mahindra, VECV, VF Corporation and Yes Bank among others

Final Placements Report 2018 of IIFT

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final Placements Report 2018 of IIFT.pdf (1.34 MB, 125 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in