2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

PKU University Library

How many total books, magazine, newsletter etc are there in PKU University Library currently. Is there any online management system of PKU University library for know the availability of desired book. I have my student enrolment number of PKU University or do I need any other sub id.
Similar Threads
Thread
Assam University Library
KLE University Digital Library
JSS University Library
NITTE University Library
SRM University Library Block
LPU university library
BHU University Library
St Peter'S University Library
Library GOA University
AIIMS Library National Medical Library
IP University Library
CMJ University Library
MS University Library
About University Library
Bangalore university library
NIU University Library
AMET University Library
KSU University Library
After Masters in Library Science Eligible for Ph.d in Library Science
Goa University library Goa
20th April 2018, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: PKU University Library

I am living in Beijing and recently took admission in Peking University (PKU) searching for details about library of this university. Will you provide me details about the PKU University Library also tell details about PKU University Library Borrowing Rules so I can follow that?
20th April 2018, 06:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PKU University Library

Peking University is a major Chinese research university located in Beijing and a member of the C9 League.

PKU University Library

Borrowing Rules

1) Books for circulation

1. Readers who have a University ID card or a Library Card can borrow 5-30 books for one month, and renew up to three times in general cases (see Borrowing Privileges Table). Policies vary by branch and type of material, so check individual library rooms for specifics.

2. If all duplications of the item you need are already checked out, you can submit a reservation request via the Library online catalog.

3. If an item is reserved by another user upon checking out, the loan period will be shortened to 15 days.

4. Books in circulation can be renewed online under two conditions: no one else has reserved the book and the borrowing privilege is still valid.

5. If you have any questions concerning borrowing, consult to the Reference Desk or Loan Desk.

6. For overdue fines, and books that are lost and damaged, see Peking University Library Regulations of Overdue, Damage, Loss and Concealing Library Materials.

Learning Support Services

62757167(Study Service)
62754246(Book Circulation)
62761004(Periodical Reading)

Research Support Services

62753504;
62757165(Consultation)
chaxin@lib.pku.edu.cn

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in