2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2015, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Physiotherapy Jobs In JIPMER

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research was established in the year 1823.It is located at Pondicherry, Puducherry, India .

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research conducts recruitment for the Posts of Junior Physiotherapist from time to time .

Qualification:

Applicants must have obtained a Degree in physiotherapy from a recognized University / Institution.

Applicants must have obtained Diploma in Physiotherapy (not less than 3 years) from a recognized Institution/Hospital.

Not more than 35 years of age (Age relaxation as per govt. rules)

Experience:

2-3 years of experience in Physiotherapy Department in a Hospital

Pay Scale:

Rs 9300-34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay.

Selection Criteria :

Through written test and interview of shortlisted applicants .

Contact Details :
JIPMER
Pondicherry Check Post, Gorimedu, Puducherry, 605006
0413 229 8288
5th November 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Vansh and I want to work for JIPMER so please tell me is there any Junior Physiotherapist job opening in JIPMER??
5th November 2015, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia.
For searching for any job opening at JIPMER, follow the below given procedure:
Login to the official website of JIPMER

On this official website, click on Jobs which is given below latest announcement section in the middle of the page

On clicking you will be on this page, here only you will get all the new job openings information
Right now there is no job openings present on this page for Junior Physiotherapist
Contact Details:
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu,
Puducherry, 605006
Telephone: 0413 229 8288
8 minutes
9th January 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, here I’m searching job in JIPMER for Physiotherapy post. Is there any post available at JIPMER then provide me all detail?
9th January 2016, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry to say to but currently there is job announced for Physiotherapy candidates at JIPMER. JIPMER was invites for junior Physiotherapy recruitment in 2014 year.

Here I’m giving you info of eligibility for Physiotherapy and its basic criteria and date of apply at JIPMER in 2014 year probably in next year announcement will come in same month:

Junior Physiotherapist
Eligibility : BSc, Diploma, B.Pharm
Pudhucherry

Last Date: 20 Jan 2014
Selection Process: Written-test

Junior Physiotherapist

Eligibility:

Candidates should have Degree in physiotherapy from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.

And also they have Two years’ experience in Physiotherapy Department in a Hospital.

Candidates should have Diploma in Physiotherapy (not less than 3 years) from a recognized Institution/Hospital

Three years’ experience in Physiotherapy Department in a Hospital

Examination fee:
For General and OBC Category: Rs. 500
For SC/ST Category : Rs. 250
Persons with Disabilities(PwD) : No Fees

DU jobs UAE

Hello sir, how can I get job in DU in UAE? Is there any jobs are present in UAE at DU? Tell me the currently vacancies for DU jobs UAE?

Ans.

Every day DU find innovative ways to provide better customer experiences and deliver on their brand promise to add life to life

Currently there are 16 jobs are present in UAE at DU. You can find job by visiting DU’s official site and send your resume to its HR.

DU was founded in 2005. And its Headquarters located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Candidates can search any positions by selecting a location in DU. Here the all jobs are sorted by location select any. Each job description includes a link for applying and submitting your resume to DU online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of their positions.

For getting job
Visit an official site of DU

Click on career option for job on bottom of the page.

Click on current vacancies.

And select job

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in