2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Physics Syllabus of Vidyasagar University

Physics Department of Vidyasagar University started its excursion in the year 1989 with an intend to run the MSc program and in addition research in physical science. Syllabus was presented at standard with UGC for two year MSc program which comprises of Part I and part II .

The whole course is partitioned into eight Papers with aggregate 800 imprints to be studied in three years. Toward the end of first year there will be Part - I examination of two hypothetical papers (Paper I, II), toward the end of second year two hypothetical papers and one down to earth paper in Part II examination. Toward the end of third year there will be one hypothetical paper and two down to earth papers in Part III examination. Last result will be resolved on the premise of Part – I, Part – II and Part – III examination taken together.

The quantity of aggregate addresses dispensed for every hypothesis paper is 180 including instructional exercise classes which have been designated for every course for gathering exchange, issue session and show trials or general rule on various viewpoints.

Examination Pattern for Theory and Practical Papers:

For every hypothesis paper: University Written Exam 90 marks – 4 hours

Interior Assessment – 10 marks

Viable Papers: Paper V – VA 50 marks – 6 hrs

VB 50 marks – 6 hrs

Paper VII – 100 imprints – 6 hrs

Paper VIII An and

Please find the file attached for the Physics Honors Course syllabus in the file attached below

Address:

Department of Physics & Technophysics
Vidyasagar University,
Midnapore - 721102,
West Bengal, India
e-mail :
Phone: (03222) 276554 /555 /557 /558 (Extn. : 439)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Physics Honor Course Syllabus of Vidyasagar University.zip (512.9 KB, 279 views)
24th March 2017, 08:06 AM

Re: Physics Syllabus of Vidyasagar University

I want to know the physics syllabus of part I general.......
& general chemistry syllabus..........

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in