2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Photography Course in MSU Baroda

The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is a university in the city of Vadodara, in Gujarat state, India. Originally known as the Baroda College of Science, it became a university in 1949 after the independence of the country.

As you wants to do Photography courses from the MSU Baroda let me tell you that the Photography coursers may offered by the Department of Fine arts of the university
Department started in 1950 along with the college as a subsidiary department. The department has specialized teachers to teach Intaglio, Lithography, Relief printing, Serigraphy and Photography.

About the course Photography : The photography program offers courses in three different facilities in Kresge Art Center: a 15-station traditional darkroom with print finishing/critique area, a digital photo lab and a professionally equipped lighting studio. Advanced digital cameras, view cameras, lenses, and portable lighting equipment are available for student use in various courses

for joining the courses Photography of the MSU Baroda one may have one of the following degrees that are as follow :

BA Art History & Visual Culture
BA Apparel & Textile Design
BFA Apparel & Textile Design
BA Studio Art
BFA Studio Art
BFA Art Education

for more details you may contact to the MSU Baroda the contact details are as follow :

Contact details :
MSU Baroda
Address: Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
Phone: 0265 279 5555
21st December 2016, 06:30 PM

Re: Photography Course in MSU Baroda

hii sir, I wants to do Photography courses from the MSU Baroda will you please provide me the details of the Photography courses offered by the MSU Baroda
5th February 2021, 05:42 PM
Parmar Bhautik

Hello Sir
If I want to take photography classes, it's free and I want to join.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in