2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Photocopy of answer book Shivaji University

Hello I am Shristhi… I am a student of Shivaji University. I am looking for the Photocopy of answer book of Shivaji University so will you please tell me from where I can download the Photocopy of answer book of this university? Provide me the contact details and the location map of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bangalore University Answer Sheet Photocopy
Shivaji University PRN no
Unipune Photocopy
Solapur university photocopy
Phd At Shivaji University
Photocopy Of Answer Sheet Mumbai University
Shivaji University BE
Shivaji University Goa
Shivaji University DTE
Shivaji University Gov
The Shivaji University
Rent Photocopy Machine
How is Shivaji University
Shivaji University UGC NET
Shivaji University Shivaji
Shivaji University
CBSE Class 10th Answer Book
Unattested mark sheet photocopy with JEE application form
Shivaji University B.Ed
TNPSC question and answer book
25th July 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Photocopy of answer book Shivaji University

I want to apply for Photocopy of Answer Book of Examination in Shivaji University so tell me hoe to apply for this?
25th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Photocopy of answer book Shivaji University

The candidate, except from Engineering faculty, should directly apply to the Controller of Examination for the Photo Copy/ies of theory examinations in the prescribed form duly filled in and signed by the examinee.

The candidate shall apply for the photo copy/ies of not more than two answer book/s within a period of fifteen days from the date of declaration of the result.

The photo copies of the answer book/s will be provided to the students / examinees by the University by the registered post / speed post / courier.

The photo copies of the will be supplied on the payment of non refundable fee per answer book which shall have to be paid by the examinee/s by cash at Cash Section of the Shivaji University or by the Demand Draft in the favour of The Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.

After getting the Photo copy of the answer book/s if the candidates finds any error in the assessment like incorrect totalling or unassessed portion of the answer books he/she can apply for the rectification of these errors within seven days from the receipt of the photo copy in the prescribed form.

However, if the examinee is not satisfied with the marks awarded to him / her by the original examiner, he/she shall apply for redressal of grievances to the Controller of Examination, Shivaji University, Kolhapur in the prescribed form, challenging the valuation done.

The photo copy and revaluation facility is to be regarded as a special facility and not a right in the strict sense of the term.

The University will supply photo copy as it is, blocking the name and signature of examiner / moderator.

Contact-

Shivaji University
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
0231 260 9063

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in