2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Phone Brands

Hello, I want to know the details of the top phone brands of the world as I want to buy the best phone. Please provide me.
Similar Threads
Thread
Top AC Brands
Best AC Brands
Laptop Brands
New Rum Brands
Best Cosmetic Brands
Best TV Brands
Top Shampoo Brands
Best Rum Brands
List of Cell Phone Brands
Best Tea Bag Brands
TV Brands
Top Tea Brands
Mobile Phone Brands List
Brands Of Rum
TV Name Brands
Top 10 Cell Phone Brands
PC brands
Rum Brands
Cell Phone Brands
Best Cell Phone Brands
12th February 2016, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Phone Brands

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the top phone brands of the world as as under:

Samsung
Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones.

Nokia
The Finnish handset giant that sold its devices business to Microsoft continued to be the second largest player clocking sales of 250.79 million mobile phone units in 2013.

Huawei
Huawei, witnessed an increase in the sales of its mobile phones. The company managed to sell 53.29 million units in 2013 with a market share of 2.9%.

Apple
According to Gartner, Apple which only sells smartphones, was the third largest player, selling 150.78 million units of its iPhones in 201

ZTE
Chinese network equipment and devices major ZTE was the fifth largest mobile handset vendor.

LG
South Korean electronics giant registered a minor growth of 0.5 percentage points in market share to command 3.8% in 2013.

TCL
The Chinese multinational company that sells phones under the Alcatel brand name, sold 49.53 million units of mobile phones in 2013.

Lenovo
Lenovo has been recently in the news for acquiring Motorola handset business from Google. The company, which is a key player in the Chinese market, managed to sell 45.28 million mobile phones in 2013.

Yulong
The Chinese device maker that sells phones under the Coolpad brand was the tenth largest mobile phone maker in terms of unit sales in 2013.

Sony
One of the major Android smartphone makers, Sony was among the tail-enders among mobile device makers in terms of unit sales.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in