2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: Phd Rajasthan University Management

Hii sir, I Wants to do Phd in Management from the Rajsthan University Will you Please Provide me the Admission Details of the Rajsthan University ?
17th May 2018, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd Rajasthan University Management

University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur. It was set up on 8 January 1947

The Details of the Phd Admission of the Rajsthan University is given below

Phd Course :

PhD Program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks at Post-Graduate exam of the University or of any other University/Institution recognized as equivalent thereto in any subject provided that the masters degree should have been obtained after taking Bachelors degree full course prescribed for the degree

A relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories

Entrance Exam

Sheme of the Exam :

There will be two papers for each MPhil/PhD Program and exam for both the papers shall be conducted in a single session of 3 hours duration. Duration of the Paper-I will be one hour, and duration of the Paper-II will be two hours

Admission Procedure :

For admission to MPhil/PhD Programs in different subjects, admission process to these programs will be complete in two phases:

Phase I: Phase I is meant for those candidates who shall be exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT 2017 and it will include the candidates from the following categories:

(a) Those who were admitted in M.Phil through UNIRAJ-MPAT and have passed their M.Phil Exam

(b) The candidates having qualified UGC/CSIR NET Exam OR SLET/INSPIR Exam and Teacher fellowship holders

(c) Teacher candidate appointed on a substantive basis by duly constituted selection committee as per the UGC qualification with 2 years of continuous service (including probation period) in any University Teaching Dept. or affiliated colleges of any University on regular pay scale

Phase II: If seats for MPhil/PhD in a particular program remain vacant after completing the process of Phase I, applications shall be invited for the admission test (UNIRAJ-MPAT 2017)

For more Information you may Contact to the University of Rajasthan the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
University of Rajasthan
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Phone: 0141 270 3655

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in