2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: PhD from Rajasthan University

I want to get admission in PhD in Rajasthan University so can you please provide me the details of entrance exam for admission?
13th June 2018, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PhD from Rajasthan University

UNIRAJ MPAT is conducted by the Rajasthan University for direct admission to M.Phil./Ph. D. programmes in different subjects.

UNIRAJ MPAT Eligibility

The candidate has to have the masters degree in the subject they want to pursue the professional degree or in any of allied subject with minimum 55% or its equivalent gradeb. The degree should be equivalent to the masters degree from Rajasthan University.

A relaxation of 5% will be provided to candidates falling in Sc/St/OBC category.

In service, candidates are not eligible.

UNIRAJ MPAT 2018 Important dates

Online application process starts 20 Dec 2017
Last date of applying online application 06 Jan 2018
Last date for depositing of important documents 09 Jan 2018
Admit card availability 17 Apr 2018
Proposed date of examination 22 Apr 2018
Display of key 24 Apr 2018
Last date for submission of grievence related with question paper 27 Apr 2018
Display of revised key 01 May 2018
Preparation and display of results 03 May 2018

Exam pattern-

There will two papers for every Ph.D. programme and it will be conducted in the single session with 03 hours. Duration of Paper I will be one hour whereas for Paper II it will be of two hours.

Paper I will be of general in nature, intending to find the research and aptitude of the candidate.

There would 50 MCQ in paper Iwith 3 marks and for the wrong answer, 1 marks will be deducted.

The candidate must acquire 50 % marks in paper I if the candidate doesnt acquire set marks paper II will not be evaluated.

There would be 100 MCQ in paper II with 3 marks for every question and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.

The candidate must acquire minimum 50% in to be eligible for admission.

Contact-

University Of Rajasthan
JLN Marg, Rajasthan University Campus, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in