2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Phd Program in Vidyasagar University

I have completed my Master degree and I am eligible to do Ph.D. now so I want to join Ph.D. Program from Vidyasagar University . Would you please share with me Ph.D. Admission Brochure of Vidyasagar University with application form and tell me what documents will require for admission ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Vidyasagar University VC
Vidyasagar University Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University B.Ed Course Fee
Vidyasagar University RTI
Vidyasagar University Com
B Ed From Vidyasagar University
B Ed at Vidyasagar University
M.Sc in Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University for M Com
UGC Vidyasagar University
WB Vidyasagar University
MBA Under Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University for LLB
MCA Course Fee in Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University M.Com
Vidyasagar University WB
MCA in Vidyasagar University
PhD in Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University
MBA Course under Vidyasagar University
1st June 2018, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: Phd Program in Vidyasagar University

Can you provide me the Regulations relating to Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme offered by Vidyasagar University?
1st June 2018, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Phd Program in Vidyasagar University

The Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) Programme of Vidyasagar University is intended towards the achievement of new insights, new findings, conclusions and new methods of analysis of relationships.

The Ph.D. degree is awarded on the basis of original contributions incorporated in thesis, adjudicated and recommended by a Board of Experts and successfully defended by the candidate in a Viva-Voce.

These Regulations may be called Regulations Relating to the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Arts, Commerce and Science,2016 or the Ph.D. Regulations,2016.

Every department arrange for the admission of the Research Scholars once a year. Especially for funded research the Departments may arrange an admission for 2nd time in the same year. The admission for special cases stated above should be held in the second session.

Candidates selected for the Ph.D. Programme shall be required to pay a non-refundable admission fee as decided by the university authorities. The admitted students will be eligible for attending the Ph.D. Course Work

Every Ph.D. Programme application must include (a) bio-data of the candidate along with supporting documents and (b) After application for registration each scholar will get one Enrolment Certificate and after submission of the proposal (Plan of work) consisting of around 1000 words within one year, he /she will get the Provisional Registration Certificate, (c) consent of the supervisor is must for the PhD proposal.

Regulations relating to Ph.D. Programme Vidyasagar University

Last edited by pawan; 1st June 2018 at 07:55 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in